The North Face Size Chart
Bring some mountain-ready technology to your windy city commute with this The North Face® Thermoball™ trench coat.
DryVent™ 2L shell:
• Rugged, textured twill shell offers waterproof, breathable, and fully seam-sealed protection.
• DWR (durable water repellent) finish offers additional water-resistant protection.
• Pairs with a smooth-faced taffeta liner that moves easily over bottom layers.
• Solid: 162 g/m² fabric weight.
• Heather: 168 g/m² fabric weight.
• Lining: 45 g/m² fabric weight.
PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ insulation
• Round bunches of PrimaLoft synthetic insulation are designed to mimic the high warmth and low loft of natural down clusters.
• Breathable, water-resistant design improves passage of moisture vapor from perspiration without taking on extra weight.
• Lightweight and highly compressible for easy packing.
• Synthetic fibers retain insulating properties even when wet.
• Independently CLO-tested to imitate 600 fill-power insulation.
Stand collar with zip-out hood.
Snap-button storm flap over full-length zip.
Long raglan sleeves.
Contoured cuffs with bonded edge.
Zip hand pockets.
Inner zip pocket with headphone cord router.
Solid Shell: 100% nylon;
Heather Shell: 100% polyester;
Lining: 100% nylon;
Insulation: 100% polyester.
Machine wash and tumble dry.
Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
The North Face Thermoball Trench Rosin Green POaTZXq4